Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] WTB: Leica M Advanced School of Photography
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:08:11 EDT

Just to let people on the LUG know that we have two copies available of Gunter
Osterloh's "Leica M: The Advanced School." This book is very, very hard to
find. One copy is in mint condition and all the pages appear to be tight -
price $250! The other copy, some of the pages are loose or already separated
from the binding. But the copy is mint with all pages in good shape - price
$125. Both copies have dustjackets. Our 24 hour fax is 212-777-6960.
Telephone: 212-777-3051. We are here Tues - Friday 11 to 6 ET and Sat 12 to 6
ET. We take VISA, MC, AMEX. Best regards, Rose and Jay Deutsch, Leica Gallery,
670 Broadway, NYC 10012. PS: shipping is always $10. - for any amount of
shipment - to anywhere in the continental US. Foreign needs separate price
quote.