Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica M Advanced School of Photography
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:30:29 EDT

We thought that we might clairfy the issue of Osterloh's "Leica M: The
Advanced School." Currently, there is a German edition available in Europe
(1996/1997). While we did sell several copies, since very few  of our
customers read German we discontinued handling the edition. The new English
edition, which is to include the recent changes and add updates of equipment,
etc. is only in the planning stages between Umschau Verlag (the German
publisher) and SilVer Pixel Press in the U.S. The English translation of new
sections has not been done and the expectation is that the very earliest a
newly revised edition English edition will be in one year or longer.
Meanwhile, we do have two copies of the original English edition available. We
have put that information out already on the LUG. Best regards, Rose and Jay
Deutsch / Leica Gallery. (fAX: 212-777-6960 . TEL: 212-777-3051).