Subject: Re: [Leica] Offtopic: HP Photosmart Scanner
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:22:36 -0400

At 11:38 PM 23-06-98 +0200, you wrote:
>Dennis,
>
>Nope. 35mm is the only film size possible. I guess you could scan a 110
negative
>if you put it in a sleeve of some sort. But the maximum size is 35mm. For
prints,
>you are correct, the maximum is 5x7.
>
>Nathan

Not so fast.  I know of someone who managed to force a 120 negative into
the thing and scan it in several passes.  He then used Photoshop to stitch
the parts together (the maximum width of a scan is about 36mm).  I'm not
sure of the details, and I can no longer get in touch with him, but I did
see an example that looked very good.

Dan C.