Subject: Re: [Leica] Dealers (was LHSA meeting)
From: McClure <mcclure@udata.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 17:49:25 -0400

Gary,

I totally agree with your viewpoint about Midwest Photo.  Living near
Columbus, Ohio, one of my favorite trips is to Midwest.  The store is
large, cluttered and wonderfully filled with all matter of unique items.
Their specialties seem to be darkroom, large/ medium format and Leicas,
although they do have just about everything else.  It is also a great
place to buy film (outdated and current) and everything in the store is
price-negotiable.  I have bought and sold an EOS-1 and a Hexar from them
and was treated fairly.  Their staff breathes photography and I suspect
at least a couple salespeople take most of their wages in equipment
while subsisting on bread and water (at least that's what they tell me).
My kind of people!

Rob McClure