Subject: Re: [Leica] Great reading
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 00:32:48 EDT

In a message dated 98-06-24 18:57:20 EDT, Tom wrote:

<< I own both G2 and Leica M systems.  I can tell you that they are very
 different camera systems and are not really intended for the same markets or
 uses.  You may want to take a look at my article in the Contax equipment
 review section of PhotoNet.

 http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/photo/index.html >>

I also own both systems, and think Tom's write-up is very well done, a good
overview.

Will von Dauster