Subject: [Leica] For sale, Leica + Zorki bits
From: Simon Ogilvie <simon_ogilvie@ionica.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 23:17:44 +0100

As it's nearly Friday (45 minutes to go where I am!)...

I have the following items for sale.  I have very little idea of
their value so I will welcome offers...  (These have all been
made redundant by my M6 with the latest purchase of a
90mm Summicron.)

1) 90mm chrome LTM Elmar with chrome caps.

2) Zorki 4 camera in leather ERC (takes most LTM lenses)

3) Jupiter-8 50mm f2 lens for above (LTM mount)

4) Jupiter-9 85mm f2 lens for above (LTM mount)  Complete
with black plastic (Bakelite??) tub.

5) Russian multiple focal length viewfinder.  Has viewfinders
for 28, 35, 50, 85 and 135 lenses which are selected by
rotating the "turrets" on the front.  Gives a "right-way-round"
image.  Also in black plastic tub.

All are in very good condition and perfect working order.
I am happy to provide further information (like serial numbers
and exact descriptions) if required.

Simon.