Subject: [Leica] Leica M and R lenses and M4 for sale
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 18:41:36 -0300

Hi LUG participants.  I am about to acquire a M6 with a 35mm Summicron, and
have decided to pass on my existing Summicron and M4 to somebody that will
put them to good use.

The 35mm Summicron is model 11309 and serial number 2619415.  It would be
rated ex+ and comes with the box.  The glass is flawless and the lens works
smoothly with the only thing making it rate ex+ is some wear on the
aperture ring.  It comes in the original box with matching serial number
and the 12504 hood which looks like it came in the box with the lens as
well.  I am asking $700.00 USD for it and will pay shipping and give a
seven day return policy.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/summicron35-1.jpg   complete set

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/summicron35-2.jpg   close up of wear

The M4 is serial number M4-1208182 and is in ex- to ex+ condition.  It is
not for a collector, but looks good and functions well.  It is actually
smoother than my M6 and the range finder does not flare out as easily.  It
comes with a MR meter and a new M6 bottom plate.  Don't ask me where the
original plate is, as this is what was on it when I got it about a year
ago.  I am asking $850USD fo it including shipping and will offer a seven
day trial period and a free roll of film to try it out with.  Below are
links to pictures of various views of it.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/M4-1.jpg

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/M4-1.jpg

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/M4-2.jpg

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/M4-3.jpg

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/M4-4.jpg

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/M4-5.jpg

The last item I have for sale is a 60mm Macro Elmar serial 2413665, E60
filter threads.  It is in ex- shape with wear on the the black anodization
and the rear element has three marks the size of the point of a needle that
are either flaws in the coating or marks.  These very small marks do not
seem to affect its performance.  All of the above pictures were taken with
it.  It came on a camera I bought and I have one already.  I am asking
$500.00USD for it including shipping.  A link to a jpeg of it is below.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/elmar60macro.jpg

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/elmar60macro-2.jpg

Thanks for you interest in this.  If you have any questions, please contact
me.

Regards,

Robert Stevens