Subject: Re: [Leica] R6.2 Shutter Speed Dial
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 00:24:54 -0300

Martin:

Is the shutter cocked when doing this?  With my R7, the meter does not stay
on when you let up on the shutter release if the shutter is not cocked.

As for the 28-70, it is as good as any other brands, while the prime lenses
are much better.  If you are not using slide film, or making large prints,
it will not be a problem.  Below is a link to a photo I took with the 28-70
in the 70 range.  It is of a Photo Guild member George Ghiz who is using a
Nikon.  He was impressed with the quality of the picture (slide).

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/GeorgeGhiz.JPG

Regards,

Robert Stevens