Subject: Re: [Leica] Titanium M6
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:06:52 EDT

Tom shea wrote:

<< Curiously, the little rewind release lever is silver chrome - not titanium
 finish.  All of the other exposed metal parts have the titanium finish.  >>
Tom,
I immediately looked at my M6 brochure after reading your post.  In the
photgraphs, it looks like that lever is titanium (in color), however, the lens
release button is chrome, as it is on all models.  Could you have something
different?  Titanium panda?  : )

Arturo