Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Myths
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 21:18:01 EDT

Tonynyx44 wrote:

<< The problem is that when you buy a Leica you are not just buying a camera
you
 are buying a culture >>

Problem?  Really?  Then we Leica users got a tremendous deal!!  Ever price
culture lately?  Pretty damn expensive!  And when you get to the cult
level...sign away your entire net worth, baby!  Now that I've been assured of
such great value, I'm buying the Noctilux tomorrow! : )

Forever Yours Leica,

Arturo