Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica S1
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:31:12 -0500

At 07:59 AM 6/27/98 +0800, you wrote:

>body for R lenses. Unlike Eric I am persuaded by my own experience and

I'm not persuaded by my own experience? I pulled it off a Ouiji board? What
insult are you implying here?

You are entitled to your opinion, but to say the R8 is 15 years behind
other cameras is balderdash. An anti-R bias. There is only one thing it
lacks, technologically, besides the motor, and that's AF. And AF that
functions on a professional level is more like 4 years old beginning with
the EOS1n. AF before that was not up to Pro standards, including the F4.

- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.