Subject: Re: [Leica] Fast B&W film
From: Andre Jean Quintal <quia250249@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 05:23:53 -0400

	1/ Try a roll of Kodak T3200 BEFORE !

	   I also have had quite good results with Kodak type 2875
	   if it's still around; special development required
	   and it's NOT a true panchromatic emulsion.

	2/ Why not "go color" ?  Ektachrome 320T
		perhaps "pushed" 1 f/stop ...

	OR Fuji Super G 800 Plus or Kodak 1000 PMZ,
	  color corrected at printing time ...

	This also might me an excellent case for Ektapress 1600
	which I have not tried yet.

	Andre Jean Quintal