Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 myths
From: "Eric Welch" <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 98 16:10:47 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility

>Well since his email address is posted after his post, one could
challenge him
>via email and/or invite him here.

I have communicated with this guy in the past. He has his ideas, and they
aren't going to be changed by anyone, or any facts.

And I think you hyperbolize over the response here, it hasn't been all
that virulent. I think the expectation is people will react the way you
expect them to, whether they do or not. Don't judge the group by how that
ugly exchange which happened last week. That was an anomoly. (Fingers
crossed)

=======
Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO