Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Myths
From: "Eric Welch" <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 98 16:21:41 Set the time zone in the Time preference utility

>I really have a lot of problems with this complaint about focussing with
>Leica M camera.  Compared to an SLR, focus with a Leica M is much easier
and
>more accurate with wide angle thru 90mm lenses.

90 might be stretching it, but with normal and wide lenses this truly is
the case once a person gets used to focusing the M way. Maybe not faster,
but surely more accurately. And that translates to speed.

Unless we all, like HC-B put a red dot at 12 meters and leave it there and
hyperfocal. :-)

=======
Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO