Subject: RE: [Leica] 35mm 2.0 Aspheric
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 22:20:57 -0700

Ted---
	The price (new) for the Summicron ASPH is only about U$100 more than the
price for a new non-ASPH Summicron; not quite the same price differential as
the Summiluxes. That, and better control of light sources in the picture,
are why I would recommend that someone considering getting a 35mm go ahead
and buy the ASPH, even if they don't plan to shoot it wide open a lot.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.