Subject: Re: [Leica] hard apeture dial
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:06:03 -0400

Michael,
After a couple of bad postings on the Leica Repair, I sent my M6 to Sherry
Krauter in New-York for a CLA.  She is quite an amazing person.  Give her a
call before shipping your Leica gear to the LRC.  She can be reached at
914-496-8834.  Does not hurt to get a second opinion...especially when it
comes from somebody that has been involved with Leica products forthe 20+
years!

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA