Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 05:18:53 -0400

I am no pro.  One day I ended up finding a link on the internet about Leica,
the LUG.  I bought an M6 because of you people on the Lug and I am very glad
I did it.  Mind you I could afford it.  Bear in mind that I could be one of
these morons as I feel that I am still in the infancy of photography.

Let me rephrase all this...I bought a Leica first and foremost because it
gave me the opportunity to listen to and talk with people whom have a
passion and then, I bought it because of the quality of the pics!  I believe
that for me it became more of a social thing than a photo thing.

Passionate people sometimes go overboard.  We have lost some very good
people a few weeks ago because some of us when too far.  I am always
interested by what Tom, Ted, Jim and the others have to say.  The LUG is the
only mean we have to talk about Leica gear and photog experience.  As a
photography moron and especially as a Leica lover...please let stick all
together and share one another's opinion.  I do not want to end by myself
with pictures and toughts I cannot share with anybody because they all quit.
And that was my short story how I came to buy an M6 ... and maybe an M3 as a
second body in the very near future.

And BTW, I am almost 30 years younger than most of you out there so I feel
the LUG is a great opportunity to learn something about life that I cannot
get in my daily dealings with other people!! :-)

Francois Brunelle
Ashburn VA