Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:14:20 +0100

Jim Brick wrote:

>>A while back, I stopped posting to the LUG about stuff I was doing, ideas I
had about certain subjects, etc. because of the attitudes of many people.
Your statement re-affirms my commitment to again, become only a lurker. I'm
going off the air now.>>>>>>>>

Jim, You can't do that!!!!!!!!!!

It gives those who are some bricks short of a full load the opportunity to
go on  destroying our faith in each other and the LUG!

Your wisdom and experience is needed here and will be sorely missed by the
many you have given words of wisdom to in the past.

Do not let the words of one fool push you away, please.

ted