Subject: [Leica] Re: modifying m-6 meter coverage and the Red Queen
From: phong@doan-ltd.com (phong)
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 07:27:53 +0000

"BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec> wrote:
        "I've toyed with painting part of the [M6's'] metering circle black
to reduce the
        coverage, any suggestions???????"

Hi Duane & other LUGers,

        Wouldn't that just bias the meter while keeping the same coverage ?

        What is it with Leica that makes people want to paint their dots
(first the red ones, now this !)?
        While I was pondering this question, the Queen in Alice in
Wonderland popped into my mind,
        saying: "Who dare paint my roses red ?".  Then things suddenly fall
into order, at least
        the Carollian sort: Leica of course, is an anagram for Alice :-)

- - Phong