Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Technique
From: Fstop008@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:19:10 EDT

I just joined the users group and am facing the decision to buy the M6 or M6
.85. I've read all the academic arguments and understand the limitations of
seeing the 35mm lines through the .85, particularly if you're a glasses
wearer, which I am. If I plan to use 90 and even the 135 lenses often, aren't
I better off using the .85, even if it's a little awkward?

How come nobody writes about the 135 lens? Is is worth considering?