Subject: Re: [Leica] Technique
From: Peterson_Art@hq.navsea.navy.mil
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 15:08:43 -0400

     Francois,

     I too wear glasses (and, unlike "kw," have not resorted to contacts),
     and I too have some difficulty viewing the entire 35mm frame.  But it
     seems that by getting as close as possible, I can just about do it.  I
     could even use the 28mm framelines, but to do that, I'd have to switch
     my point of view back and forth across the viewfinder.  So my guess is
     that in the M6HM it would be not merely "difficult" for me to view the
     35mm framelines, but impossible without moving around.  And my further
     guess is that you ARE handling the M6 correctly and that with practice
     you too will achieve a satisfactory (if not perfect) view of its 35mm
     framelines.  I hope that helps.

     Art Peterson
     Alexandria, Virginia