Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 21:28:00 +0200

OK - Arturo wrote that:=20
> The price of your equipment and how good you are as a photographer ar=
> mutually exclusive.=20
>=20
Ain=B4t neccessarily so! At a certain point of my life I began to think=
: I
have so much and so good equipment - why I do not take good pictures? A=
nd
the point is that the amount of equipment got me thinking an then
taking/making pictures. And that was even before I fell in love with Le=
ica.
So they are not "mutually exclusive". Or are they? See for yourself.
Raimo
photos at http:/personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen