Subject: [Leica] LHSA meeting 1999 & Soft Release - {was 35mm 2.0 Aspheric (long)}
From: TTAbrahams@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 18:25:57 EDT

>Subj:	 Re: [Leica] 35mm 2.0 Aspheric   (long)
>Date:	98-07-01 15:20:56 EDT
>From:	cdunlap@emerald.ucsc.edu (Charles Dunlap)
>I'll be in Armenia in October. Is there a location set for the 1999 meeting?
How >about San Francisco? The Moscone Center is in the heart of the museum and
>gallery district.
>I have to admit to leaving work early yesterday to await the M6HM. It didn't
come, >so I'll have to bring some reading home today as well.
>I like your winder, by the way. And I definitely would like a black soft
release when >you've made a batch. Will you post here when they are available?
>Charlie

Charlie, I hope your M6HM has arrived by now and you are admiring its finder.
Great body for shooting with the 50/75 combo.
The 1999 LHSA meeting will be in Chicago; either first or second week of
October. Bill Rosauer (Leicaman56@aol.com) is organizing it. I hope you can
make it there. Should be something Earth Science related going on there.
The SoftRelease should be ready to ship in the next couple of weeks. I will do
a general posting on the LUG once they are done and let everybody know. Are
you sure you want a black only? I will be making a small series in red, this
will enable us to have 2 red dots on the camera.
Tom A