Subject: Re: [Leica] A Leica defector
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 06:29:05 +0000

At 01:09 PM 2/7/98 -0800, you wrote:

>>But, please recognize that Brand X is no slouch - at half the price.
>>    Thanks for your patience.                                   Bob
>>Welsh
>
>No, brand Contax is no slouch, and I almost bought a G system,
(snip)

>-Charlie

When the G2 came out, I nearly took the plunge.  My friend loaned me his G2
to use for a few days (he did the same with his G1).  Everything else was
perfect (including tolerating the noise which emanates from the camera
during focussing) but I hesitated because I did not have the satisfaction
of visual focus confirmation.  Maybe I am addicted to seeing images snap
into focus whenever I turn the focus ring.

Dan Khong