Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica technology, creative control
From: Mark <mark@steinberg.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 13:11:28 -0700

Charles Dunlap wrote:

> I didn't really get down
> to the business of learning how to use a camera until I got an M6.

if we are getting pernickity, and for the price i think we are entitled to,
i think they could alter the design of the shutter speed dial such that
it is easier to adjust with your eye to the view finder (for the M7
obviously). the dial is very "short" and getting (my) fingers around it
is kind of awkward unless i look at what i am doing.

mark