Subject: Re: [Leica] my M7
From: Urban Fredriksson <griffon@canit.se>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 12:01:54 +0200

Francesco Sanfilippo <fls@5senses.com> wrote:

> 1.  A small, clear window in the back plate so one can see which film
> one has loaded in the camera

I'd like one of the little pockets you put part of the box
in, instead. (By now any patents should be expired.)
I've been thinking of making one and taping it to the
bottom cover.

> 4.  An "R" lever that stays in place.

What you describes has only happened to me twice. And I have
used more than four rolls of film.

> I like the uncluttered window of theM6....
> let's keep it that way.

I totally agree.
So if I really could wish, I'd want a set of three user
settable (but behind a cover inside the lens mount)
switches for the different framelines: "Both", "shorter"
or "longer".
- --
 Urban Fredriksson   griffon@canit.se
 http://www.canit.se/%7Egriffon/