Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica rental in Dallas?
From: Charles Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 11:50:45 -0500

Mark Walberg wrote:

> Does anyone know where in or near Dallas I can rent a Leica M body and
> > lens?

Can't help you directly with Dallas area renters, but when I couldn't
find a Leica rental place in St. Louis I called Tamarkin in NY.  They
have an extensive Leica (and other brand) rental operation and only
charge you for the days you have the equipment.  You do pay shipping
both ways, but it's still lots cheaper than buying a new lens or an
extra body.

Cheers,
Kip Babington