Subject: [Leica] Humor from Reader's Digest Interactive []
From: onesrvr@digest.connectinc.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 07:26:41 -0700

Dear ,

Here's a Story from Reader's Digest Interactive (http://www.readersdigest.com)
forwarded to you by :

      AS A SALESMAN in a photographic-supply store, I was demonstrating a telescope to a customer who had recently become interested in star-gazing. I pointed out that he could attach his camera to the telescope and take pictures of his celestial findings.    &quotThat sounds great," he said, &quotbut wouldn't I need a really big flash?"
  [Contributed to Laugh Lines by Duncan Burnham]

If you enjoyed this, join the fun at Reader's Digest Interactive
where you'll be able to access thousands of funny stories like this one.
And, if you send us one of your own that we select for publication,
we'll send you $400.

Come visit Reader's Digest Interactive, and don't forget to thank your friend .