Subject: [Leica] Re Classic Collection
From: ONETWOBEAT <ONETWOBEAT@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 13:43:04 EDT

I deleted a previous post regarding the possibility that Classic Collection,
London has gone out of business.  I have not personally talked with them,
however two weeks ago they credited my AmX account $9000+ for a returned,
defective camera.  David, Francois and Andy have always shown great integrity
and have been quite honest with me.  I would hate to believe that would be
their undoing.  I certainly hope they are having phone problems or on
vacation.  Also, I haven't checked their web site lately.  Regards,  Scott