Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 Summicron or Summilux
From: Ben Tuason <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 21:24:21 -0700

Ted,

As far as getting rid of the Noctilux?  Man I wouldn't part with that
baby for all the tea in China!!!  It's the magic lens of lenses!!!! :)
It allows you to shoot where others fear to go with all that crappy
flash stuff, besides putting a flash on the M6 is paramount to
blasphmey! :) Actually it is!

As far as being heavy goes, you'll get used to it and the images you'll
shoot without people believing you are taking pictures are worth the
tiny extra weight. :)  Trust me I've used one since 1967! :) And it's
still going strong and used almost every week somewhere in the world. :)

<<

It certainly looks like I'll be holding on to my Noctilux and giving it
a chance to be my all-purpose lens..  I wonder how long my back will
last. :-).

Ben