Subject: Re: [Leica] 50 Summicron or Summilux
From: Ben Tuason <debugger@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 13:37:41 -0700

Mark,

>> when i find myself in the situation you are in, where no clear path
seems to call me, i get busy and allow the decision more time to
forment.  in the meantime you already have one of the most marvelous
lenses available to use and explore. <<

I guess you're right.  Maybe I should just build up my muscles instead
of looking for a lighter lens.  Or maybe carrying the Noctilux _will_
build up my muscles!  :-)

Kidding aside,  the Noctilux is in theory a great one-lens solution.
However, since I like to carry a camera on most occassions, only time
will tell if I'll eventually get used to its bulk and weight.  It is
certainly worth a try though.  Already, the results I've gotten tend to
encourage me in this direction.

Ben