Subject: Re: COPY: R: [Leica] oops! Going to France instead....
From: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 09:51:26 -0700

Excellent idea.......YES, I will take some BW film this time.
I had none for my trip to Asia and I regretted it when I returned.
The Noctilux and BW film in Paris should be AMAZING, eh Guido??

Which BW film would you recommend?  I would like to be able
to enlarge to 16x20 with little or no grain, AND be able to scan
it easily.  The only BW film I have EVER tried is T400CN.  I am
new to BW, since I always shoot models in color.

Francesco