Subject: [Leica] 13352 polarizer repair? Two ideas
From: "Jeff Alford" <alford@batnet.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 11:38:59 -0700

I sent the retaining ring to the good folks at B+W. They mounted a new
linear polarizing filter in the retaining ring for me. I don't remember the
price, but it was reasonable.

There is an alternative method. Go buy a polar filter of choice and take it
to a "Lencrafters" eyeglass store. They can cut the filter blank down to the
size you need. This method is cheaper but the new filter is not mounted in
the retaining ring.

Jeff Alford