Subject: R: COPY: R: [Leica] oops! Going to France instead....
From: "guido ridoli" <guirid@numerica.it>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 20:51:37 +0200

Francesco remember:
Paris is : "la ville lumiere" and you can see it in available darkness on
the boulevards....
but also in daylight situations you can shoot marvellous pictures. (ask to
Hans Pahlen...http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/hp635.htm)
For the film I suggest these:
daylight KODAK TMAX PRO 100
available light KODAK TMAXPRO 400 or Tri-X 400
available darkness FUJI NEOPAN PRO 1600
for slides AGFA SCALA 200 or TMAX PRO 100 with inversion kit

let us know...

Ah if you want to spend  two days in Italy (Venice)  I'll be side by side
with you.
IN TRIPS NEVER SAY NEVER...

Bye
        Guido Ridoli
LEICA M SUPERFAN
  guirid@numerica.it

- ----------
| Da: Five Senses Productions <fls@home.com>
| A: guido ridoli <guirid@numerica.it>
| Cc: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
| Oggetto: Re: COPY: R: [Leica] oops!  Going to France instead....
| Data: domenica 5 luglio 1998 18.51
|
| Excellent idea.......YES, I will take some BW film this time.
| I had none for my trip to Asia and I regretted it when I returned.
| The Noctilux and BW film in Paris should be AMAZING, eh Guido??
|
| Which BW film would you recommend?  I would like to be able
| to enlarge to 16x20 with little or no grain, AND be able to scan
| it easily.  The only BW film I have EVER tried is T400CN.  I am
| new to BW, since I always shoot models in color.
|
| Francesco
|

| > I would like to spend only 1-2 days
| > in Paris and the majority of the trip cruising the heartland
| > and the South, drinking real French wine the entire way!
| > Do any of you have tips, experiences or ideas to share?
| > Thanks, and I promise we won't change it again!
| >

| >Dear Francesco
| >I suggest you to use only b/w film in Paris.
| >Paris is (with Venice) the best city in the world if you want to shot
B/W