Subject: [Leica] M6HM with 35mm
From: Eric Ertman <ertman@online.no>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 21:09:37 +0200

I gather there is a drawback  to the M6HM when shooting 35mm lens due to
the outer extremity of the bright light frames. Is it a big disadvantage or
does it simply require getting used to when shifting over from a "standard"
M6. I do not wear glasses. I appreciate that there is less opportunity to
see incoming objects from the outside of the frame. I am very tempted by
the HM, but as I initially will be starting with a 50mm Summicron and a
35mm Summicron ASPH and at a later date will acquire a 90mm ( Is there a
rumour of a new 90mm summicron?) it would be interesting to hear some
opinions/experience on this.

Eric