Subject: RE: [Leica] Camera or development fault?
From: "Roy J. Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 18:16:14 -0400

Before you crazy suspecting your camera of a light leak test it with some
cheap film and a flash. Just flash all around the body as you expose the
film, then process the neg. only. I got a similar condition when I dropped a
canister on the floor, it dented it slightly, enough for a little fog to
roll in on 2-3 exposures but by looking at the canister it was not obvious.