Subject: Re: [Leica] Dual Range 50mm Summicron and more.
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:38:33 EDT

Dan C. wrote:

<< My DR Summicron is #227xxxx, and it is perhaps my sharpest, highest
 contrast lens, even wide open.  Erwin Puts has said several times that the
 newer Summicrons have better contrast etc. than the older ones, but if this
 is so, they must be incredible, if they surpass my DR.  >>
Dan,

I have the latest 50mm Summicron.  It is incredible!  I can't imagine any
further improvement to this lens!

Arturo