Subject: RE: [Leica] Fuji Film/Toronto Leica Dealers
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:16:03 -0400

Hi Dan,

You are correct.  They bring their Leica stuff in from the States.  I may be
wrong, but they seem to have been doing this for years.  I bought am M6 from
them 3 years ago and it was covered by the US Passport warranty.  The HM I
bought recently came with their own warranty  It was the same length as
Kindermann's.  I am trusting I don't have a problem if I need to use it.
They have their own ex Leica tech (not Reinhold) who services them.  I did
save $1000 over the price Vistec quoted. The HM cost me $2600 Can.  You are
right, if the buyer is concerned about the Kindermann warranty, they should
shop elsewhere.   I assume it would be covered by the international
warranty.

It is still a fun place to visit for used stuff also. I bought by 75mm
Summilux from them. When I bought my HM, they had a beautiful 50mm Noc, but
they wouldn't trade it even up for my Summicron so I had to pass.

Ken