Subject: RE: [Leica] Fuji Film/Toronto Leica Dealers
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 08:46:47 -0400

I bought my 75 from them as well, several years ago, for something like
$1500 Canadian.  Did the $2600 include a rebate?  My Kindermann imported HM
was $3700, less a $500 rebate.

As an aside, I am still kicking myself for not buying a Nikon rangefinder
complete with a 50/1.4 lens at their older location on John Street.  They
were asking something like $300 for it.  I'm not sure which model it was,
and it wasn't mint,  but I think the price was good regardless.

Dan C.