Subject: [Leica] New M6
From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@microserve.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 14:58:47 -0400

Dear LUG,

I have finally done it: Bought an M6. A couple of questions that have
been discussed previously. First, the folding of the film leader for
better holding. Do you bend it across the width or parallel with the
length? Second, I notice some flaring in the rangefinder square when
focusing on a subject in a dark area adjacent to a light area or an area
with a light source. Any modifications (i.e. tape) recommended? Other
tips are appreciated. As I age I tend to forget things so bear with me.
:-)

Carl S.