Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Dentists and Leicas
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:16:07 -0400

We enjoy fine
equipment  as well as the act of photographing. Using well-made tools is
part
of the pleasure and experience of the activity. However, even simple
snapshots
are more interesting if they are of high technical quality (IMHO).

Bob Figlio

REPLY:

For my 40th Birthday I bought myself a Martin D-35 guitar. I am, at best, a
supremely mediocre guitar player. That instrument is wasted on me. However -
mediocre playing on a Martin sounds a whole lot better than mediocre playing
on the Yamaha I replaced it with. Similarly, "snap shots" taken with an M6
will generally look better than shap shots taken with the photographic
equipment of the Yamaha.