Subject: Re: [Leica] It's a sickness...
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 15:55:24 -0700

It is indeed a compulsion, an obsession. It has to do with materialism, the
need for possession, the chase and other questionable traits.
In my case, once I convince myself that I cannot live without an item, I
scour the earth for the best specimen, the best price and cannot rest until
I have it safely tucked in my inventory of toys.
Once I have it, using it is secondary. I have three of most things, from
camera systems to SW radios, to bicycles.
And now that I have confessed........... can anyone tell me where I might
find the lowest price in an Olympus D-600L digital camera? I gotta have it
as I do not have any yet.

Joseph Codispoti