Subject: Re: [Leica] SL help!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 18:01:59 +0100

Bennett wrote:

<<<.  I guess I should put a new battery in it someday.  I'm so used to
using the M3 with no meter that I guess I have just gotten lazy.>>>>>>>

Bennett mon ami,

I hope you don't have a long time "old dead battery" in the chamber as I
did that one time and the corrosion required the battery compartment
changed.

However you being the "wise Leica guy" I know you to be, you wouldn't have
an old dead battery in there.  Would you? :)

ted