Subject: Re: [Leica] Vancouver, Canada LUG members!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 18:02:03 +0100

James wrote:

>I'm just curious how many LUG members live in the Vancouver, B.C. area?>>>>

Hi James,

If you lump Victoria over on Vancouver Island in the "area part" I'm one in
Victoria and there is one other that I know of here. Then we never know as
some folks just sit quiet and lurk. So there could be others.

And in Vancouver proper there are quite a few, I'll let them answer for
Vancouver.

ted