Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 ever-ready case
From: Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 21:47:10 -0400 (EDT)

On 10-Jul-98 Bcde210@aol.com wrote:
> Doug,
> I purchased a new M case from Kameraleder in Los Angeles.....Wonderful
> workmanship in black leather, and it can be purchased as a half-case (no
> front
> cover) or a full ERC with your choice of snout sizes for your particular
> lens.
> The case has it's own strap.....that's what sold ME on it.
>
> First rate product!
>
> If interested, I will locate his address/phone/email.
>
> dick gladden
I don't know how anyone manages to use a never ready case, I one from the early
60s on M3 (and it looks that old) I can never work with it on, for one its a
pain to advance if i have a strap attached to the camera (there is also one on
the case) my main complain is that it moves my eye further from the viewfinder
making it harder to use and see the entire 50 frame, guess its similar to
glasses wearers on the HM

- --
Michael Garmisa <elmar@webreach.com>
09-Jul-98 21:44:32