Subject: [Leica] RE: Who are we
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 14:57:49 +0200

On 11-07-1998 02:44 Michael Garmisa wrote:
>I would also like to see a webpage with links to all the lug members personal
>pages with there photos, I know serveral pages have been posted and their
>urls
>have been deleted with all the other all  messages...

Such a page already exists, thanks to fellow Lugger Hans Pahlen:

http://www.komvux.skola.mark.se/lecalink.htm

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
PowerPC G3... listen carefully and you can hear the sound of
              Pentium chips being eaten for breakfast
Sent on a Macintosh PowerBook G3, the fastest laptop on the planet