Subject: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 20:20:00 -0700

 My main goal is pursuit (did I spell that right : } )  of a
> Tele-Elmarit for my M3.  I've a trip planned to Costa Rica this August
> and my "eye" seems to want that FL lately.
> Scott Green

Scott -a very admirable goal. The great optics and compactness of the
Tele-Elmarit,  along with the large 90mm viewing screen on the M3 makes for
a really sweet combination. Some of my best portraits were taken with that
inspiring complement of equipment. Go for it!

Gary Todoroff