Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Minilux Zoom
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 19:16:27 -0500

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the Minilux Zoom.  I'd just
recently bought my wife a new Minilux and I wanted to see what the story
was on the Zoom.

BTW, my wife's new M'lux was a birthday present that had to meet the
criteria of producing better prints than my sister-in-law's new Japanese
SLR.  I gambled on the Minilux and it turned out to be a winner.  My
wife is quite pleased with the results and so am I.   Needless to say, a
few prints are on the way to my sister-in-law so that she can be
impressed as well:-)
Bud