Subject: Re: [Leica] Is Big Brother Listening?
From: Charles Dunlap <cdunlap@es.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 14:15:59 -0800

><< I had an e-mail exchange with the president of Leica USA (Roger Horn, I
> believe) about a month ago. I told him about the LUG and how to sign up for
> the regular or digest form. I don't know if he did or not. >>
>
>Wasn't this about the time of the great discussion about the porno site ?  If
>he lurked around during that one, he will not think much of the LUG.
>
>Tom Shea

It was after that thread had played out. From what I hear, however, the
traffic here is too voluminous for folks at Leica to monitor. I know it's
too much for me at present. I'm going to take a break for a while.

- -Charlie

             Charles E. Dunlap
         Earth Sciences Department
          University of California
            Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Tel.: (408) 459-5228    Fax.: (408) 459-3074

         mailto:cdunlap@es.ucsc.edu