Subject: Re: [Leica] Tilt All Tripods
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:16:34 -0400

clydes camera (on the web) had NEW Leitz Tiltall tripods listed a couple of
months ago for, as I recall, $120. I would have bought one if I didn't have
one.

Cheers!

kw

>I purchased my Tilt All in 1986 when it was a Leitz product and would love
>to find another (the new ones don't seem to lock as tight) anyone have a
>spare? Thanks  Mark  mak@teleport.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                             Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LHSA, MEA, LAW                      preferred---> <wilcox@mail.tir.com>
                                                     <kwilcox@gfn.org>